As a Hitachi Solutions Associate CRM Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle helping to implement solutions for customers. Activities will include: interacting with the customer to understand business processes, documenting work processes, designing new solutions, testing, training end-users, and providing timely support and consultation to clients. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration, Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or a related University/College Degree
- Preference for at least one year of professional experience OR minimum of two intern/co-op experiences as part of Degree
- Preference for experience working with CRM solutions such as SAP, ORACLE, Siebel, Salesforce or Dynamics CRM (or an end-user of such solutions)
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of complex business processes in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, etc.
- Willingness to learn, try new things, live outside of normal “comfort zone”
- Ability to adapt to new tasks, environments and challenges
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel across North America (both Canada and the United States) extensively
- Variety of career growth options
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
- Competitive starting salary
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K program with employer match