Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services
to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The
primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories
through sales to former customers to win them back. Develops a
foundational knowledge of Comcast#s products and services, improves
sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales through effectively
working assigned turf.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and selling
offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory.
Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual customers'
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer
understanding of Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows
confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal
supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Generates business through
established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closin
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales
environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice services and
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system,
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the
ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to
sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and