As a member of the iiMED Sales Team, you will be responsible for the recruitment and management of OEM & Strategic Accounts within a specific geographic territory or market segment. In this role, you will be responsible for growing and managing current Accounts and OEM prospects that may range from $250,000 to several million dollars in annual revenue.
- Manage and grow sales for assigned accounts and prospects. Effectively utilize available selling tools to further penetrate these accounts.
- Establish clear territory plan which includes managing existing accounts and prospecting for new accounts. Identify accounts in territory and competitor share within accounts.
- Effectively position iiMED as an industry leader, expand product reach and promote IIMED value-added services.
- Coordinate iiMED personnel across multiple functions to develop and deliver differentiated customer value.
- Good judgment and discretion in managing sample, travel and entertainment expenses to budgeted levels.
- Analyze territory and account data, and then develop and implement strategic and tactical account plans to maximize revenue and profitability. Conduct periodic account reviews to ensure the plans are implemented accordingly.
- Effectively analyze existing database information and utilize that information to identify buying trends, opportunities and concerns.
- Coordinate the available company resources to execute effective account management plan.
- Prepare reports and presentations for communicating sales progress, results and activity within account territories.
- Responsible for the attainment of established sales goals and management of business aspects related to the territory or segment (price, margin & expenses).
- Travel as required (Including International), up to 50%.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree, preferably an MBA, a plus.
- Medical Device market knowledge expected. Knowledge in Sterile & Non-Sterile Consumables, Orthopedics, Wound Care, Patient Mobility & Compression Therapy devices beneficial.
- Technical understanding of Medical Device Consumables & FDA Regulations is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years of successful business-to-business sales experience required including skills relating to prospecting, cold-calling, relationship management and business development (Contract Manufacturing Sales is a plus).
- Proven track record in demonstrating excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with all levels within an account.
- Ability to identify revenue and margin growth opportunity; prepare and propose plans.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and use of good judgment in making sound business decisions and recommendations.
- Proven record of closing profitable negotiations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and PC skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially Excel Pivot Tables.
We are positioned to offer an attractive compensation and benefits package to match this exciting opportunity. If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this career opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.