Responsible for growing and managing an assigned territory of distributor accounts. Also responsible for accepting & managing inbound phone calls and website inquiries for potential distributors within assigned geographic region.
- Manage and grow sales of printing, imaging and marking consumables for assigned accounts within geographic territory.
- Effectively utilize available selling tools, marketing support to penetrate accounts while maintaining accurate contact database, market share data and account notes.
- Accurately segment accounts by market share or potential within territory into A, B and C tracks which defines the schedule for outbound calling and marketing activities.
- Maintain a consistently high level of outbound calls per week.
- Develop customized PowerPoints for trainings or business reviews, conduct trainings via phone or conference call, webinar or in person for distributor sales representatives.
- Provide pricing, sales collateral, product literature, samples and complaint resolution as needed.
- Accountable for managing business aspect of territory related to price and product mix.
- Analyze territory and account data, then develop and implement strategic and/or tactical account plans to maximize revenue and margin performance.
(Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ambition to succeed
- Enthusiastic and articulate
- Service minded, aggressive and congenial
- Must be able to demonstrate a persistent, assertive & confident approach towards selling.
- Strong analytical and PC skills to include MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Excel Pivot Tables and CRM software is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with customers and interact effectively with all levels in organization.
- Ability to work independently, use good judgment and prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
If interested in joining a dynamic organization with global presence and applying for this learning opportunity, please apply online at www.iimak.com/careers.
EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans, IIMAK is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.