AxiomSL is a dynamic, fast-growing software company whose list of clients includes major global financial institutions and corporations. We offer a complete line of software tools in the risk management, compliance and financial control areas.
Our technology combines object-oriented programming, relational database technology, graphical user interfaces and sophisticated financial models. Axiom Software Laboratories is headquartered in New York with regional offices across the world. Our clients include most of the Tier 1 international financial institutions.
We are looking for outstanding candidates who wish to work in a challenging and fast paced organization to join our growing team of staff.
AxiomSL is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst/Developer analyzes financial regulatory requirements and creates functionality for different regulatory solutions using AxiomSL framework. The successful applicant works closely with clients and internal teams of subject matter experts to design better solutions for regulatory reporting needs. In some instances the applicant may also work with the solutions architects from external implementation teams to better understand the clients’ needs and satisfy their requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Read and analyze regulator financial documentation
- Create use cases based on requirements
- Work with client issues and support team
- Work with internal and external teams to prepare product design specifications.
- Takes the lead for US development teams on selected projects.
- Oversight of AxiomSL offshore developments.
- Guides and supports product implementation teams.
- Design test cases and generate test data.
- Conducts business requirements as well as, technical specification and data content analysis
- Conduct research into relative technologies and recommend productivity tools.
- Provide support for current operations, servers and installations.
- Develop and test to implement the highest level of quality software.
Skills and experience:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math.
- Prior banking or financial regulation analysis experience is a plus.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in analytics/development role for a financial company.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytic and logical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and particularly Excel.
- Individual must be organized, dependable and display initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Skills to read and follow regulatory requirements
- Must be proficient in excel and capable of writing and analyzing complex formulas.
- Is proactive in taking responsibilities
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience with DBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL or Sybase.
- Strong SQL skills and experience using query tools such as SQL developer.
- Experience with programming languages
- Exposure to ETL tools such as Informatica or PowerCenter a plus.
MUST APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE