ERPi is currently seeking a full-time Healthcare Consultant III (Mid) to provide onsite support at our Fairfax, VA site.
ERPi is seeking a Healthcare Consultant III with a bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of professional experience to join a high performing team that supports clients in federal health care in program and project management, studies and analysis, performance improvement, process redesign, communications, and change implementation.
The Healthcare Consultant III will, under the supervision of the project leader and senior consultants, support the following activities:
- Supporting client directors/managers with high-level, cross-functional focus and assistance. Routine activities include tracking/monitoring and frequent status updates and advisories on task/project accomplishment, suspense tracking, and the preparation/delivery of high quality, senior executive-level decision support tools and professionally written staff products in a wide variety of forms (e.g., memorandum, executive summaries, information papers, fact sheets, etc.) that convey information and articulate/represent client positions.
- Apply expert professional-level analytical and problem-solving skills to problem management requirements and professional-level skills in effective communicating with senior executive level and other senior Government/private sector personnel, both within and outside of the organization, to address difficult/controversial policy/program matters and identify resolutions to complex issues. Evaluate analytical results and develop new and adapted analytical techniques as may be required/appropriate to best accomplish program management tasks.
- Manage, coordinate, facilitate, oversee, and track and assist in guiding the progress of multiple projects and activities with varying timelines and due dates. Ensure directors/managers meet project milestones and due dates on schedule and within established guidelines and allocated resources.
- Accomplish a variety of special projects, covering a broad range of mission activities, as directed. These projects typically address high-priority issues that are sensitive in nature and have short deadlines and may include the development of operational guidance and executive briefings and information summaries.
- Accomplish/assist with the preparation of briefings, studies and reports for presentation to senior executive level and other senior client officials, to include high-level working groups and meetings of senior officials.
- Analyze complex issue papers/packages and briefings proposed for presentation to senior leadership and develop summaries of overview and key management information for senior leaders/managers.
- Provide management analysis support for client projects and issues, including development, review, and analysis of organizational and staffing structures, office goals and objectives, policies and procedures, and office automation information and management requirements.
- Perform performance analysis and process improvement using industry best practice methodologies and tools, to include Lean Six Sigma.
- Support the development and dissemination of communication products to client stakeholder groups, to include development of briefing presentations, social media postings, and other media.
- Review and analyze reports involving workload data, performance metrics, and other statistical information for content, completeness, and timeliness, and develop executive summaries of key information.
- Review, analyze, edit and ensure full coordination of directive/procedural guidance and various other documents drafted/proposed, such as policy memorandum, administrative instructions, operating procedures, and memorandum of agreement/understanding.
- Research and prepare staff papers and other documents, such as memorandum, charters, procedures, information and decision papers, spreadsheets, and briefs as required/requested. Incorporate technical information into draft correspondence as appropriate.
- This role requires a combination of strong problem solving and analytical skills, strong organization and prioritization skills, ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment, ability to build and manage client relationships at all levels, ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs, and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- 4-7 years of experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including reports and presentations
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative and results-driven environment
- Ability to build and manage client relationships at all levels
- Ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs
- Must be a US Citizen or Green-Card Holder in-order to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be local to DC area to be considered
Additional Skills Desired
- Knowledge of healthcare policy and practice