Nature & Scope: On behalf of our client in Buffalo, NY, Imagine Staffing is recruiting for an Operations Assistant to provide support and execute organization-wide administrative functions and projects of varying difficulty and complexity with the goal of cleaning up inefficiencies and improving overall operational effectiveness.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal team to determine priority of needs.
- Calendar management, appointment setting, event coordination, meeting scheduling, etc.
- General administrative tasks including data entry, documentation/recordkeeping, paperwork completion, filing, and database management.
- Act as the administrative liaison to ensure efficient completion of various projects.
- Uphold confidentiality and handle confidential material and information professionally.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in an administrative capacity within a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, wear multiple hats, maintain flexibility to pivot as needed throughout the day, and thrive in pressure situations that require attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal, for extensive interaction with the internal team.
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently under minimal supervision, but also take direction/guidance well and function efficiently as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks/projects/deadlines simultaneously.