We are looking for an eager & friendly Mobile Associate excited to join our Ameritel/T-Mobile team! Experience in wireless or cellular stores is a definite plus!
Mobile Associate Description:
The Mobile Associate or MA enjoys a dynamic and high energy environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer service experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem-solving issues. The MA should be able to position and sell Ameritel products against the competition in the wireless industry and tailor their recommendations through identifying customer's needs. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
Mobile Associate Responsibilities and Duties:
With Ameritel, you’re more than a sales person. You’re a customer enthusiast and a technology expert, bringing passion and know-how to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
• Customers visit your retail store—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential sale.
• Along the way, you deliver incredible customer service, making this the kind of experience a customer will tell their friends about
• When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer
• We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge is up to date on the latest tech offerings.
Mobile Associate Qualifications and Skills:
• At least a year of previous retail sales experience makes all the difference in this role, although we’ll also consider customer service experience in some situations
• A background in wireless communications is strongly encouraged
• When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
• Tech savvy people wanted
• If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
• A high school degree or GED is essential
• Our team will have your back at every turn, and it’s important that you share that same
level of commitment to them--that means having the availability to work typical retail
hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
Mobile Associate Benefits:
• Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
• Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
• Medical, dental and vision benefits for full time employees
• Generous paid time-off programs
• Phone service discounts
• Serious growth potential for your career