BluShark Digital is seeking a full-time Digital Content Associate. This position would allow someone to use their knowledge of writing and editing as foundation to assist in the development and implementation of cutting-edge online marketing strategies.
This position is ideal for candidates that have experience in SEO/SEM, content development, copywriting, editing, basic html coding, WordPress blogging, or other areas of marketing.
The position works with a team of writers, editors, page publishers, freelancers and other staff in order to accomplish these goals.
Only applications that include both a resume and writing sample will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Edit high-quality short, medium, and long form copy that incorporates SEO best practices
- Publish content on 60 + different websites
- Pay close attention to detail and edit meticulously
- Implement SEO/SEM strategies
- Work on different stages of content development
- Assist with other essential functions of the company
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Communications or Literature degree preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO and of WordPress is a plus
- Spanish fluency is a plus
- Prior marketing knowledge and experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Prior editorial experience with legal topics is a plus
- Must have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills