The Delivery Driver for Reliance Rx Specialty Pharmacy will be part of an exciting and growth-oriented team. The Delivery Driver will be responsible for coordinating and delivering products to patient homes and provider offices within a defined geographic area. This associate will ensure that all deliveries are made in a professional, safe and efficient manner. Coordination of deliveries to ensure organization and most effective delivery method is also required of this associate.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year experience driving for a delivery service with high-dollar and/or temperature sensitive cargo required.
- One (1) year of Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
- Local travel required. Ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license required. Any Reliance Rx associate who uses a motor vehicle in the course of their duties representing Reliance Rx must be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle laws and must follow the Policy that pertains to Driver’s License Requirements as a condition of employment.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service through a high energy, professional approach is required.
- Works independently and exhibits ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both patients and internal staff.
- Proven examples of displaying the Reliance Rx values: Collaborative, Accessible, Results-Oriented, Empowering and Supportive.