The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc., a dynamic 56-year old staffing firm, has an incredible opportunity for a Recruiter in their midtown location. This position is recruiting for Administrative, Accounting/Finance, HR, Nonprofit, Legal and Healthcare positions.
Founded in 1962, The TemPositions Group of Companies, Inc. is a privately owned full-service staffing firm offering temporary, contract temp-to-hire and direct hire services.
The person in this role will:
- Manage the full life cycle of recruitment and connect with a high volume of prospective candidates, prescreen candidates and set them up for interviews.
- Have a great social media presence in order to connect with potential candidates.
- Understand the recruitment process and how to match candidates with position and companies.
- Ability to handle high volume calls and meet daily and weekly quotas
- Build strong referral and partnership networks by creating relationships with potential future candidates to ensure organization as qualified applicants
- 1-2 years candidate development experience working as a full life cycle recruiter
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience recruiting for administrative positions
- Able to work projects to completion and flexible in regards to schedule (there may be late nights and weekends)
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to needs
- Ability to work independently as well as all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sourcing/marketing techniques to include: lead generation, internet data mining, cold calling, Boolean search techniques
- Must be self-motivated and ability to work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, communication and writing skills
- Knowledge in various employment laws
- Extremely polished and professional.