Financial Analytics Manager
Full Time, Direct Hire Position
Wilmington, DE 19803
Marlette Funding, Provider of Best Egg personal loans is growing rapidly. $7 Billion in loans within 4 years, consistent 30% employee growth over the past 2 years and plenty of employee perks including competitive salary, bonuses, 401k match, generous PTO and holidays and a well-stocked kitchen. We are a true work hard play hard organization that frequently elicits the feedback of our employees and gives back with frequent fun events and charitable contributions.
The Manager of Financial Analytics will be a critical member of the Forecasting, Planning and Analysis team. The individual will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining securitization, investor, and financial reporting datasets and associated reporting and analytics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain securitization and investor datasets including historical performance, loan tapes, securitization reporting, loan selection, etc.
- Streamline and automate financial and investor reporting
- Build and maintain Visual Analytics dashboards
- Support FP&A, Capital Markets, and Financial Operation data needs
- Represent Finance as data SME in cross functional data discussions
- Work with Data Management team to ensure accuracy and integrity of data and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Analytics, or related discipline; MBA a plus
- 5+ years MIS or related analytics related experience
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong experience with MS Excel
- Strong analytical capabilities and previous experience developing data-driven analyses
- Previous experience in financial services a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.) a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Adaptable, flexible and with the ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
- Integrity, reliability, initiative and ability to meet tight deadlines