#728 ADAS HARDWARE ENGINEER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The ADAS Hardware Engineer will be responsible for developing and integrating self-driving capabilities with the car's powertrain and actuation systems.
- Work with suppliers to develop ADAS sensors and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) to meet requirements and specifications
- Ensure the hardware development activities meet all the system and vehicle-level development milestones
- Support vehicle integration and vehicle validation activities of ADAS hardware components
- Develop detailed timing plans to track work products and tasks
- Represent ADAS hardware team in internal and external meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 10+ years of related engineering experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with hardware development of ADAS products
- Experience utilizing established problem-solving techniques (8-D, 5-Why, DoE, Fish-bone analysis) for root-cause identification and resolution of technical issues
- Experience with hardware and system DFMEA and DVP&R
- Experience with communication protocols used in automotive industry (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, Flexray, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART, JTAG) and hardware test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, CANoe)
- Experience with automotive test standards and validation methods (Environmental, Electrical and EMC)
- Experience with OEM and Tier1 product development, validation, manufacturing, and quality assurance processes
- Experience with configuration management and engineering change control methods
- Experience with ISO26262 is preferred
- Experience with product lifecycle management and requirement management tools (e.g. ARAS, JIRA, DOORS)
- Experience with lab automation tools (e.g., LabView, GPIB interface)
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*