Calling all sports fans! Fanatics, Inc. is seeking energetic Warehouse Associates to work with our Fulfillment and Warehouse team in Frazeysburg, OH. We are looking for customer-oriented representatives to act as a liaison for our Fans by performing system and or manual tasks to support operations to fulfill Fan orders.
We operate seven (7) days a week offering shift options ranging from 4 to 5 days a week. All shifts are subject to change based on business need.
Example shift structure: Five(5) days of eight (8) hour shifts. Sun- Thurs.
Hourly Pay Rate $11.50 and $1 shift differential w/ peak incentives
Seasonal Fanatics Associates are entitled to benefits such as approved time off; holiday pay; and company discounts, during the terms of employment. Conversion opportunities for Full Time positions may be available based on business need.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Perform Warehouse Processes to Support Inbound and Outbound Operations
- Accurately Prep, Pick, and Prepare shipping Orders to Meet Shipping Cutoff Times
- Process Orders According to Fanatics and Regulatory Standards
- Properly Prepare, Stage, and Document Product for Reverse Logistics in Order to Keep Inventory Fresh and Warehouse Space Open for New Products to Be Introduced
- Perform Stock Consolidation as Necessary to Improve Inventory Performance and Accuracy
- Participate in Annual Inventory Count, As Needed
- Utilize Fulfillment and Manufacturing System to Research Issues and Attempt to Locate Missing Inventory Before Requesting a Re-Make
- Field Questions from the Warehouse Team and Escalate Issues and or Production Timeline on All Necessary Items
- With Appropriate Cross-Training, Provide Back Up Support in Other Areas
- Maintain Established Safety, Quality, and Productivity Metrics in Assigned Department
- Perform Other Related Duties as Assigned
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be Able to Lift Approximately 25 lbs.
- Must be Able to Perform Physical Duties of Position such as Assisting in Moving Product from Printing to Packaging Departments
- Demonstrates Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Able to Operate Computerized Scanning Equipment and PC Based Inventory Control Programs
- Ability to Stand 8 to 10 Hours per Day
- May be Expected to Walk Up to 10 miles per day
- Able to Understand and Follow Verbal and Written Instructions with Minimal Supervision