Play is a powerful teacher. At Sphero, we create high-tech robots that encourage learning through play. In the family room or classroom, our products provide endless hours of fun, experiential STEAM learning. Unlike traditional toys, our robots are changing the way people play, learn, and explore by fusing emerging technology with the latest innovations in robotics. At Sphero, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and take fun seriously.
Some fun parts of your job:
- Plan and develop the monthly social media calendar across all company functions (PR, Education, Retail, Ecommerce) and lead coordination with internal teams to leverage content needed to achieve marketing goals.
- Coordinate and publish social media content in a variety of social channels on a day to day basis. Assist in driving the integration of social media initiatives across all marketing channels.
- Create company social media guidelines.
- Analyze performance of social content on a weekly basis and use this to continually evolve the calendar moving forward, including setting goals and KPI’s and reporting against them.
- Build and execute the monthly paid social budget and optimize paid social campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager for maximum return on investment.
- Attend events and work with creative team on leveraging event content for social channels.
- Experience with social listening tools i.e. Sprout Social and platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch.
- Ability to develop and execute email campaigns with email service provider i.e. Sailthru.
- Ability to disseminate data and identify audiences to drive web traffic and sales.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and Wordpress or other Content Management System.
Experience / Attributes We’d Like You To Have:
- Personable, resourceful and a natural ambassador
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Captivating oral and written copy skills – concise, creative and interesting
- 3-5 years experience in a social media or digital marketing role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Based in Boulder, we are the industry leader in Connected Toys and are defining the future of fun. We offer an exciting work environment, and a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance; stock options; and many other perks such as a gym and mobile reimbursement, Eco-Pass, a fully stocked kitchen, and catered lunches on Fridays.
This is your opportunity to become part of the robot revolution with a fast-paced, innovative team that is changing the world of play and learning. If you're interested in joining the team, please send us your resume and a cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit for the Sphero team. If you have a presence on the web, rap sheet, contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another craft, we’d love to hear about it.