#709 ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Electrical Systems Engineer will serve as the technical project lead capturing requirements and working with the internal engineering groups to develop functional specifications.
- Work with the internal engineering groups to develop a systems architecture design and detailed electrical, functional, mechanical, and environmental requirements
- Develop detailed software and systems validation test plans
- Develop detailed environmental test plans
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure validation testing is completed on time
- Develop detailed printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) and product end-of-line production test requirements
- Coordinate internal prototype builds by working with internal and external suppliers
- Coordinate with the internal engineering groups and manufacturing to ensure all the necessary engineering deliverables are released on time
- Coordinate with program management to ensure that all open issues are captured, assigned and tracked to completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of automotive experience
- Experience with automotive core tools
- Experience with requirements management tools
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 Functional Safety
- Experience with 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers
- Experience with power electronics including DC to DC converter and DC to AC inverter development
- Experience with serial communication protocols including CAN, LIN, SPI and I2C
- Experience with ASPICE and the V Model development process
- Experience developing systems requirements
- Experience developing system, software, and environmental test plans
- Experience with software and environmental validation testing
- Experience with electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
- Experience with circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*