#579 TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Technical Program Manager will manage cross-functional teams to introduce new audio systems for OEM automotive customers.
- Manage 4-8 audio system (system, speaker, and/or amplifier) program teams, requiring
both applications and international development engineering
- Follow corporate product application development processes and ensure team member compliance
- Capture the electro mechanical requirements for the radio/audio systems and work with the electrical and mechanical teams
- Approve requirements and technical solutions for meeting requirements for all product development
- Establish and manage program budget
- Set and lead team goals for timeliness, customer issues, and quality
- Review selected suppliers and quotes, and participate in supplier reviews/selection as appropriate
- Audit task completion
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant program management, engineering management, or process engineering experience working with a global OEM or Tier 1 supplier
- Required technical knowledge and experience in electronic systems pertaining to radio and audio systems
- Required knowledge and experience in embedded software and hardware in the audio/radio electronics field
- PMP certification preferred but not required
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*