- Pipeline new business from warm and cold markets
- Generate leads through cold calling, referral seeking and LinkedIn searching
- Meeting with current and prospective clients to determine their financial goals and needs
- Helping to identify client’s financial situations and personalize a plan fit for their needs
- Building your book of business
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency
- A commitment to ongoing learning, including staying current on financial news and the impact to their clients
- Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service
We want people with different backgrounds, work experience and past successes, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, educators, military veterans and community influencers.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Exceptional income potential
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Two company-funded retirement plans (pension plan and 401k plan)
- Group life and disability income insurance
- Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES" in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE Magazine’s annual survey. Since 1983, FORTUNE magazine has surveyed industry executives and analysts 38 times to identify the companies that are among the “Most Admired" in their industry.38 times, Northwestern Mutual has earned that distinction.
- Ranked among the "TOP 5 INDEPENDENT BROKER-DEALERS" as measured by total revenues by the leading investment industry publications: Financial Advisor magazine; Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.
- Northwestern Mutual is annually ranked as one of the “50 BEST COMPANIES TO SELL FOR" by Selling Power Magazine and recognized as the best company to sell for in the financial services industry.