#210 TEST AND VALIDATION ENGINEER
As a Test and Validation Engineer you will be a member of the team responsible for the development and execution of Li-Ion Battery Electronics test related activities including Design Verification and Validation.
- Plan, schedule, and execute test plans for all levels of product testing, including DV/PV
- Analyze, document and publish test reports to support test plans and product delivery
- Interface with outside test houses/vendors to perform required testing, including quoting and scheduling
- Determine requirements for new test equipment and/or redesign existing test equipment
- Ensure all product issues are identified, logged, tracked and resolved during each testing phase
- Assist in the review of test processes as they are developed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Design Verification and Validation testing
- Familiarity with environmental, mechanical, and electrical verification testing methodologies in an automotive environment
- Familiarity with vehicle Controller Area Network (CAN) communication interface
- Familiarity with Vector CANoe/CANalyzer is a plus
- Experience with high voltage EV/HEV battery systems a plus
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*