Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Respond to inbound inquiries that come in via phone, email, and landing pages.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating the representative as necessary about the opportunity
- Consistently share feedback and insights from prospect & customer interactions
- Participate in team brainstorming & planning sessions for a variety of campaigns & initiatives across different channels including but not limited to: digital ads, direct mail, radio, subway ads, and events
- Monitor and maintain data quality for marketing contacts, campaigns, and attribution
- Curate distribution lists for direct mail campaigns and automated email campaigns
- Propose and outline new content for Pilot’s Connectivity Blog and Support Center, addressing commonly asked questions
- Assist in social media content creation, curation, and scheduling
- Execute fulfillment of referral program incentives
- Create high-level reports on inbound activities
- Attend & engage customers, prospects, and partners at live events
- Collaborate with other teams on internal and external projects
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years of marketing or sales experience
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Direct customer-facing experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality content; ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Ability to build effective relationships across teams
- Flexibility, creativity, and the ability to be a collaborative team player
- Resourceful—the ability to leverage both internal and external resources to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across all levels within a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Comfortable working outside traditional business hours (occasionally event attendance will be required; events may begin before 8 AM and after 6 PM)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
- Experience with the following tools (or similar) required: Salesforce, Asana, Dialpad, Customer.io, Sprout Social
- Experience with the following tools (or similar) a plus, but not required: Webflow, Photoshop, Canva, Google Ads
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter & Wellness Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber, Inc. is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber, Inc. employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE