HIRING IMMEDIATELY for remote/hybrid and on-site positions.
Annual incentive bonuses!
Performance Business Solutions Division of Performance Food Group is searching for a positive Accounts Payable Analyst. Our growing and dynamic team is responsible for building relationships with vendors and Operating Companies across 130+ locations at our Fortune 150 rapidly expanding organization.
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for accurate and efficient processing to ensure on time payments, conducting root cause analysis and communicating professionally with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively balance strong productivity with quality work and accuracy
- Accounts payable invoice processing, matching and exception resolution in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Communicates with vendors and internal contacts to resolve discrepancies on Accounts Payable invoices
- Develops and maintains successful and positive relationships with functional areas throughout the PFG organization
- navigates well within multiple PFG financial, ticket and approval systems
- Possesses effective and timely routine problem solving
- Reviews vendor statements and matches to invoices and payments for discrepancies
- Ensures complete and timely processing to pay our vendor partners timely and accurately
- Follows up on approval of invoices with field locations
- Ability to identify common issues and work through resolution
- Reviews invoice coding for accuracy and proper approvals
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High School Degree or GED
- Customer service orientation
- Strong active listening skills
- 2+ years high-volume Accounts Payable experience preferred
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED