Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. Morgan Stanley has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client's investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class services to both internal and external clients across multiple products.
- External client interaction to include support associated with Cash Management, Stock Plans, Account Surveillance and Fraud Prevention, Technology Support i.e. Morgan Stanley Online registration, navigation and maintenance.
- Internal client interactions also provided to Financial Advisors, Branches, and other internal employees. By gaining experience in these areas we also deliver strong results for our shareholders, build long-term value for our clients and offer highly attractive career opportunities for our employees.
- Financial services/banking/ brokerage experience preferred
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Exceptional phone conversation skills
- Able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and succeed in a team atmosphere
- Candidates must have flexibility in work schedule
- Bilingual candidates a plus (Bilingual candidates must be fluent in BOTH English and Spanish)