Within Morgan Stanley, Workplace Solutions Group manages and services employee stock benefit plans for over 300 corporate clients and 1.5 MM+ plan participants in over 150 countries.
The Workplace Solutions Group (WSG) Team Lead serves as a direct liaison for the Section Manager by providing functional support and subject matter expertise to Support Professionals. The Team lead will report directly to the Branch Manager with a dotted line to the Section Manager.
The Team Lead will primarily oversee all areas of functional and first line escalation support for Service Professionals. Additionally, the Team Lead will assist Section Managers to ensure team members are aligned with business expectations and continue foster WSG core values and principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to provide on-site subject matter assistance to Support Professionals, with focus on consistency, quality, and compliance with Firm policies and procedures
- Work with Section Managers to implement, drive, and adhere to business strategies
- Effectively communicate important topics to Support Professionals, including but not limited to, business announcements, procedural updates and volume driving events
- Manage relevant system approvals for service professional and / or participant requests
- Assist and promote adoption of business initiatives, projects and remediations
- Respond to field first level of participant escalation matters
- Act as liaison between the site and various departments within the Firm as necessary
- Engage in real time service level and Support Professional scheduling adherence monitoring
- Provide various site coverage where needed due to call volume influx (i.e. covering inbound call overflow)
Skills and Qualifications
- Confident, self-motivated and a fast learner
- Excellent communication skills: Written and Oral
- Continuously seeks to improve the delivery of service
- Experience with the professional development of others
- Broad understanding of the Financial Services Industry
- Embraces the firms core values
- Exceptional problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proactive in contributing to the success of the team through process improvements and information sharing
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Two or more years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 OR Series 7 and 66
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.