Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
BBI is looking for competitive, confident, and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. As an Account Executive, you will focus on the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business. Your role will be to generate and qualify leads, cold call prospects, and close business while selling our logistics solution services of moving freight and providing excellent customer service. You will create and manage your individual book of business through constant communication with carriers and customers.
What you’ll be doing.
- Utilize tools to creatively generate leads, qualify prospects and cold call potential customers
- Articulate and present the value of BBI Logistics solution services to prospects and existing customers
- Effectively use systems and strategies for client prospecting and pipeline management
- Operationally manage freight movement and resolve daily service issues, failures, and delays
- Stay up-to-date with industry rates and trends
- Effectively utilize rates and trends to provide and negotiate freight costs to customers and carriers
- Proactively communicate when resolving issues and providing updates with customers and carriers
What you’ll bring to the table.
- You are a self-motivated, adaptable go-getter who seeks out every opportunity to learn
- You have an entrepreneurial and competitive spirit (if you’re not first, you’re last)
- You have a strong ability to sell and negotiate with confidence and a winning attitude
- You maintain composure in high-stress scenarios
- You have a strong work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
- You have a strong organizational and time management skills with ability to recognize and prioritize profitable opportunities
- You have flexibility in schedule to work after normal business hours and weekends
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What you can earn.
- Top performers on average make $118,781 after their first year
- Top performers on average make $294,112 after their second year
Who we are:
BBI Logistics offers transportation solutions including but not limited to truckload, intermodal, LTL, expedited, purchase order consolidation, route optimization, cold storage, expedited delivery, and natural disaster response. As a rapidly growing company, BBI is quickly becoming a premier transportation provider nationwide.
What you’ll love about BBI:
BBI’s greatest asset are the employees. The employees make the fast-paced and energetic culture a place you’ll love and want to be. A place where hard work does not go unnoticed, and your impact is felt at every turn. Take that and couple it with endless earnings and growth opportunity and you have a roadmap for success.
- Leave your khakis at home our dress code is super casual
- Don’t worry about paying for parking – we’ve got you covered
- You can cancel your gym membership and sweat it out at our on-site gym
- Pack your bags! It’s not too late to qualify for our annual sales trip
- We care about your well-being, so we contribute to the cost of your health benefits
- Invest in your future with our 401K match and profit sharing
BBI Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.