Description of duties:
- Overall management and supervision of the Clinical Wellness Recovery Team, including managing caseloads and units of service requirements, maintain record compliance, productivity and consumer outcomes.
- Provide and track supervision and training requirements of all team members
- Meet all performance metrics
- Engagement of newly referred consumers and monitoring of inactive cases
- Perform chart utilization reviews and participate in other QI functions
- Complete monthly status reports and outcome measures
- Point person for all program referrals
- Assist in program growth and development.
- Represent the program in meetings both in and outside of the agency.
This is a full time, Monday thru Friday salaried position with benefits. It is a mobile program with time spent in the community helping to improve the physical and behavioral health of the individual.
- The applicant must have a Master’s degree in a related field or a licensed registered nurse
- At least three years of experience is required. Supervisory experience a plus.
- Experience with Co- occurring challenges a plus
- Must be able to work independently
- Understanding of MS Word, Excel, and basic computer skills
- Valid driver’s license required.
In accordance with state regulations, all prospective employees must provide a copy of their Federal Criminal History Record (DHS FBI Background Check), PA Criminal Background Check and PA Child Abuse Clearance.
To apply, email resume to: Kosh Ciaffone, HR Assistant at email@example.com
*Central Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Care Provider