As a Counter Sales/Warehouse associate, you will be responsible for taking and following through on customer orders, information requests, and inventory status. Entering orders into the Crescent Order Management System (OMS) for customers. Responsibilities also include order review to ensure accuracy and communication of any deviation to an order to the customer in a timely and professional manner. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting and assembling product for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or for sale.
- Greet customers courteously and quickly. Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
- Maintain merchandise and literature displays.
- Continuously develop knowledge of Crescent product inventory, its location in the facility, and sales techniques. Keep up to date on market trends, new products and the application of those products.
- Back up and support inside sales representatives and warehouse personnel as necessary.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and their application and sales experience preferred, but not required.