As a Lighting Quotations Specialist, you will be responsible for quoting lighting material from plans and specifications on construction projects. This may also include building a lighting Bills of Material from a plan/specification reading or working with a customer to suggest lighting products on design-build projects.
- Interact with electrical contractors, architects, engineers, and owners to suggest lighting products to be used on all types of construction projects.
- Negotiate pricing with lighting manufacturers and customers.
- Act as source of technical lighting expertise within the branch.
- Collect and analyze lighting quotations data to determine patterns of success or failure. Measure by product type, manufacturer, bid amounts, and customers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two-year trade school or four-year college degree strongly recommended.
- Background in wholesale electrical distribution or electrical contracting are very helpful.