This Outside Sales Representative will cover the Los Angeles, Orange County, and Central Coast Market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive demand and grow sales of all CEMCO product lines.
- Establish, develop, and maintain key business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Identify and qualify new growth opportunities within region.
- Execute sales plans as well as product and customer strategies.
- Deliver sales presentations to customers and contractors.
- Represent company at trade association meetings and shows.
- Resolve customer complaints, as required.
- Keeps current on products, technical services, market conditions, and competitive activities.
- Monitor and evaluate the market activities, products, and market share of the competition.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must reside in Los Angeles or Orange County.
- 4 Year degree; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sales/Marketing preferred. A minimum of 3 years industry sales experience desired.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as territory management experience.
- Technical: The ability to gain product knowledge to become a trusted resource for CEMCO products and solutions.
- Strong business knowledge, professional presentation skills including excellent PC knowledge in Microsoft Office. Ability to learn new systems in a timely manner.
- Decision making and Judgement: Ability to balance analysis, wisdom, experience, and perspective when making decisions.
We offer our employees a full benefits package, including: a competitive salary with the potential of annual bonuses and quarterly commissions, company vehicle, medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, holiday, and vacation pay.