As Remote Senior Network Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a small remote but collaborative team to design and manage the network infrastructure and assist the Network Engineer Manager in overseeing the operations of networked systems and their availability, WAN systems connectivity, DATA Center Design, and Unified Communications.
If your background includes datacenter design for the network – (routing, switching, VPN & EVPN) then Come Begin Your Story as “Senior Network Engineer!”
As Remote Senior Network Engineer, you will:
- Assist department manager in developing, directing, and training department personnel; including contractors
- Design, plan, implement, and maintain network infrastructure and architecture
- Assist in assessing, evaluating, and forecasting all Company networked infrastructure requirements, changes, and adjustments to cinclude both data, voice telecommunications, and security for all Company locations, including Mexico
- Oversee and provide second level technical support to all users of Company computing infrastructure through coordination with Help Desk/Support and Network Engineer Departments
- Maintain adequate infrastructure documentation enabling planning, diagnostics, and efficient resource allocation and utilization
- Adhere to formal policies and procedures that directly relate to the Company’s networking infrastructure following the guidelines set forth by the Company’s IS security program
You could be a great addition as Remote Senior Network Engineer, if you have:
- Reliable internet, DSL or faster
- Ability to travel to home office for quarterly meetings and special projects
- Live in a state that we operate in and are hiring in
- 5 – 8 years of Network Engineering experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Close attention to detail and accuracy of work
- CCT, CCNA Routing Switching Certification required
- CCNP or CCIE Certifications highly preferred
- VXLAN, Spine/Leaf, ASA Firewall, Nexus, MDS Switches experience preferred
- BGP, EIGRP Routing Protocol experience required
Keep in mind as Remote Senior Network Engineer, you receive:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training - We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.