Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Product Marketer to join the team. This is a key role, reporting and working closely with VP product marketing to drive the adoption and growth of Persado, by creating differentiated Go-to-Market positioning, target messaging, and incisive sales support material to drive demand, awareness, continued revenue growth, and category leadership.
What We Want You To Do:
- Be an expert on Persado’s platform
- Own the development of content and collateral to assist sales in driving business growth, including pitch decks, one sheeters, product collateral, case studies, internal documentation, and more
- Understand what aspects of the product messaging and positioning are effective “in the field”, and use this feedback to inform marketing priorities and adjust our materials
- Create product marketing assets from start to finish including visual asset development, copywriting, and packaging final outputs
- Optimize the customer lifecycle by developing scalable onboarding, training, upsell, and retention collateral
- Uncover and prioritize new product marketing opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, and tracking competitive trends
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams to influence product roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence, and customer feedback
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience in product marketing at a B2B SaaS company (or equivalent experience)
- Self-starter, quick learner, with sharp business acumen
- Ability to create and maintain a project plan for large scale, multi-stakeholder initiatives, you have excellent time management skills and thrive under tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Impeccable writing skills: You are a storyteller who is equally comfortable drafting long-form material, (e.g. case studies and white papers), and bullet-point content for one-pagers and webpages
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective partner to all functions from R&D and product to sales and marketing
- BA/BS or Master's degree, preferably with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding and continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- All the gear you need to work smart