Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Brand Content Strategist to join our talented team (remote role, working CST zone hours)! In this exciting role, you will work with our innovative platform to create customer communications, leveraging AI-generated content and the world's most sophisticated language database. You will work with client account teams to present compelling results and insights to our customers while developing experimentation strategies to maximize value of every communication. This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team on a wide variety of customer communications for Fortune 100 brands around the world.
Please provide writing samples of your original work. In order of preference, samples could include marketing copy, articles, and academic essays.
What We Want You To Do:
- Use Persado's platform to generate on-brand, personalized, multi-channel content for our customers
- Identify the language elements that resonate best across targeted audiences and transform these insights into recommendations our customers can apply to other campaigns
- Be the trusted language expert for assigned clients: partner with their brand and copywriting teams to set objectives related to language, answering specific questions about what works best for each campaign
- Deliver value against a business case by achieving expected campaign objectives and adjusting experimentation strategies when needed
- Use multiple data sources to provide recommendations on how to apply and scale the Persado solution across clients' customer communications
- Work along side client account teams to develop compelling stories about campaign outcomes
- Present results and insights to stakeholders at multiple levels across our clients' organization
- Build stable and productive relationships with the rest of the Operations team, Customer Success, and Data Science teams
- Build, refine, and expand language models that are unique to each customer, audience, and campaign type using internal and external data sources
- Collaborate with Persado's Product and Content & Innovation teams to identify feature enhancements that increase efficiency and ease of use
What We Want To See:
- 2-4 years of experience in copywriting / copy-editing for B2C audiences in fashion, retail, consumer technology, or regulated industries (healthcare, insurance, financial services, telco), ideally in an agency setting
- Experience with a wide scope of marketing channels such as paid media, email, web pages, SMS, and direct mail
- Ability to embrace brand voice for a variety of customers; adept at handling client feedback
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience presenting to varying levels of customer stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing a plus
- Previous international work experience / work environment appreciated
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, graphic design and email platforms a plus
Who You Are:
- Curious and comfortable asking questions in order to get to the best result
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritize, multi-task, work under minimum supervision
- Someone who demonstrates a client-first mentality and strives to find solutions in challenging situations
- Data-driven: able to support your creative decisions with past results
- Intensely focused on details: not accepting of anything less than perfection with a strong ability to self-edit
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver quality under tight deadlines
- Positive, proactive, and willing to take on new tasks
- Comfortable with shifting priorities and processes
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary - We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.