We are looking for a dynamic, professional, and hardworking Junior Executive Assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be motivated to grow with the company. This position gives access to learn all areas of operations. The candidate will work out of our Melville, Long Island office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO with various special projects
- Organize and respond to CEOs emails and voice-mails.
- Extensive Calendar management
- Screening and interviewing for administrative positions
- Reconcile executive credit card statements on a monthly basis
- Manage vacation/paid time off or other requests for directs reports to CEO
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and personnel matters
- Assist with the coordination of travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries and stay on top of all logistics
- Coordination of meetings including agenda preparation, ordering food, travel arrangements, and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Follow-ups on pending assignments with management team
- Maintain Executive office in order and supplies stocked
- General office duties which may include but are not limited to data entry, scheduling, ordering meals etc.
- Other assignments as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience/ Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years' experience supporting Executive and Senior Management of a growing organization
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, prioritize and use time efficiently
- Computer savvy and ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment or unexpected events
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, high energy and confident personality
- Access to a car is preferred
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Personal and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Long term/Short term disability
- Employee Recognition Events and so much more!
Achieve Beyond is a national Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services agency. With offices in New York (Metro area/Long Island, Hudson Valley & Albany), New Jersey, Virginia/DC area, Connecticut, Minnesota, Maryland, Delaware, and California (greater Los Angeles area, Orange County, and San Diego). Achieve Beyond provides quality evaluation and therapy services such as special education, autism services, speech, physical, and occupational therapies to children birth through twenty-one years of age via telehealth, in clinic and in homes and the community.
Achieve Beyond' s Mission:
We believe that all children have potential. We are guided by the mission to support children with special needs to Achieve Beyond their current abilities. We are always striving for continuous improvement by setting goals and measuring performance. It is the reason we will succeed together.