The Ongoing Service Coordinator (OSC) will be working under the supervision of an SC Supervisor to assist families in the Early Intervention Program. The OSC works closely with County Officials as well as families to ensure that children's needs are met. The OSC is responsible from the moment the case is assigned up to the closure of the case and adheres timelines and procedures set forth by County and NYS guidelines.
- Timely follow-up from the initial assignment of the case
- Monitor ongoing services for all services approved in a child's IFSP
- Assist families in identifying available evaluation and service providers
- Insure timeliness of paperwork submission and implementation of NYS and County Regulations
- Inform families of advocacy services
- Coordinate with medical and health providers
- Facilitate the development of a transition plan to the preschool, if appropriate
- Provide organization and management of all child records
- Navigate NYEIS by updating/uploading necessary information and documents
- Utilize a customized database for information and note entry
- Conduct home visits and reviews in the office or in the field
- Document all activity on a daily basis and meet the unit requirement
- Submits all SC notes in a timely manner with accuracy of information
- Attend monthly SC Supervision meetings for training and development
- A Bachelor's degree in a health or human service field required
- One year of experience in a service setting with infants and toddlers with developmental delays or disabilities preferred
- One year of service coordination experience preferred
- Fluency in written and oral Spanish and English
- This position requires for the individual to be on the field
- Basic computer skills are required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent writing skills
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Personal and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with matching
- Long term/Short term disability
- Generous sign on bonus
- Employee Recognition Events
- and so much more!
Our Company: Achieve Beyond is a national Pediatric Therapy and Autism Services agency. With offices in New York (Metro area/Long Island, Hudson Valley & Albany), New Jersey, Virginia/DC area, Connecticut, Minnesota, Maryland, Delaware, and California (greater Los Angeles & Orange County, and San Diego). Achieve Beyond provides quality evaluation and therapy services such as special education, autism services, speech, physical, and occupational therapies to children birth through twenty-one years of age via telehealth, in clinic and in homes and the community.
Our Mission: We believe that all children have potential. We are guided by the mission to support children with special needs to Achieve Beyond their current abilities. We are always striving for continuous improvement by setting goals and measuring performance. It is the reason we will succeed together.