We believe sports are important because they encourage leadership, teamwork, responsibility, and confidence—important life lessons that have the power to propel our youth toward meaningful futures. We recognize that without coaches, parents, and volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. We celebrate those dedicated heroes and make it our mission to help them do what they do best by delivering live video streaming, scorekeeping, and team communication tools to over 550,000 youth sports teams.
So if you love sports, or building cool products is your sport, GameChanger is the team for you. We are a remote-first, dynamic tech company based in New York City, and are solving some of the biggest challenges in youth sports today.
As GameChanger's Customer Ambassador, you will be relied upon as our Soccer expert. By building relationships with coaches, admins, and users at every level of the game you will improve our understanding of the market's contours and trends. The insights you develop from immersing yourself in the community will help us build better products and market them more effectively. You will report to one of our Go-To-Market Leads.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a personal network of amateur soccer programs, leagues, coaches, and teams across the country.
- Lead GameChanger's representation at important events and important conferences within the market.
- Engage daily with existing and prospective users to promote our product, represent them internally and develop your landscape of the market.
- Solicit feedback from soccer users and share those findings with our teams to influence product development, partnerships, and marketing of our soccer product offering.
- Develop and qualify leads to increase user acquisition..
Who You Are:
- Years of experience with recreational, travel or HS/Collegiate Soccer, as a coach and/or player. We want someone with familiarity and credibility in the space.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will work with all customers daily.
- Know our product inside and out - no question should stump you when talking to users.
- Passion and love for sports and the impact that they have on developing individuals and communities.
- Willingness to travel to conferences, events, and to meet customers.
- Work remotely or from our well-furnished, modern office in NYC's FiDi.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Technology stipend - $3,500 every 2 years to purchase new technology.
- Full health benefits - medical, dental, vision, prescription, FSA/HRA., and coverage for family/dependents.
- Life insurance - basic life, supplemental life, and dependent life.
- Disability leave - short-term disability and long-term disability.
- Retirement savings - 401K plan offered through Vanguard.
- Generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Commuter benefits.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Teammate Discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.