- Payroll experience in ADP Workforce.
- We need someone who can jump into workforce now with minimal training
- The Payroll Coordinator will process semi-monthly payroll and is responsible for payroll reporting, garnishments, 401k processing, and benefits deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely payment of all team members' pay.
- Investigate any discrepancies in the time-keeping system, making modifications to team member time as required.
- Manage team member deductions and other liabilities.
- Track and document all payroll record changes.
- Interact with Supervisors and Managers regarding team member time.
- Create and maintain ad hoc and periodic labor reports from ADP.
- Support process improvement, automation, and technology implementation.
- Ability to research and answer payroll tax-related questions from team members.
- Assist with special labor reporting projects as needed.
- Process team member benefits enrollments.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience with ADP Workforce Now system, including report writing.
- Demonstrates and fosters a “can-do” spirit, a sense of optimism, and urgency.
- Ability to handle confidential and often sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail required.
MUST HAVE: WorkDay, v-lookups, basic formulas, pivot tables, ADP Workforce Now
HUGE PLUS: ADP, G-Suite, Google Sheets