*WPG offer a hybrid work schedule
Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Position requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment in calculation of amounts appropriate to charge tenants per lease agreements
- Position requires knowledge of company policies relating to lease accounting to ensure that revenues, write-offs and other lease accounting related transactions are in compliance with those policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain the Company's commercial management system with regards to new lease abstracts/profiles, opening letters, lease modifications, amendments, renewals, terminations, recovery profiles, and calculates adjustments in accordance with applicable lease provisions.
- Researches, responds and resolves tenant inquiries regarding billings, revising and calculating adjustments as necessary.
- Calculates year-end recovery true-up billings for properties.
- Analyzes annual reconciliation information, uses results for CAM, tax, and insurance quotes for prospective tenants.
- Creates and reviews recovery summaries and individual invoices for accuracy.
- Invoices tenants for overage rent due; calculates adjustments when applicable.
- Performs and reviews tenant account reconciliations; calculates and communicates adjustments to tenants.
- Reviews outside sales audits, updates sales statistics in database, and prepares necessary correspondence.
- Sets up properties, suites, leases, and pro-rated charges for new acquisitions and developments into database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills (Desired Abilities):
- Strong skill in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Good computer skills including spreadsheet application, and database maintenance.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, techniques, and principles.
- Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other business-related field.
- Regular, predictable attendance
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, 401k with no vesting schedule, and paid time off
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
Washington Prime Group is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and equality. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our associates bring to their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also, our reputation and our company’s achievements.