We are looking for a Support Engineer with strong communication skills to empower our developers’ community. We take a few things really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive.
Our Developer Success team empowers developers to build amazing apps for the monday.com apps marketplace. We maintain technical documentation, answer questions, and build code examples for our community to build with. Internally, we advocate for our developers’ needs with Product and are product experts that our Customer Success and Sales teams can rely on.
About The Role
- Be the first touchpoint to our developer product.
- Write documentation and code examples to help developers build monday.com Apps quickly and easily.
- Provide excellent support to customers and developers via email and our community to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate developers on the features of our platform and software development kit
- Empower developers to build innovative solutions inside the monday.com Work OS
- Stay in touch with marketplace developers to ensure that they realize the full potential of the monday.com apps framework.
Your Experience & Skills
- Strong technical skills and a passion for building community
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical role (engineering, technical sales, and support)
- Experience building end-to-end apps with modern technologies (Node, JS, Python, Ruby, etc.) and using web APIs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take the initiative and adapt
- Ability to understand and solve technical issues with little guidance
- BA or BS degree in computer science, economics, or other relevant fields
- Development experience at a SaaS company - advantage
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.