Our Mission – Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has experience building cloud native applications in an Agile environment. Using your in-depth technical knowledge and experience to drive technical decisions while working both independently and supporting other team members. We provide a great engineering culture and give lot of autonomy to individuals to work on interesting problems relevant to our business that can have big impact.
- Work collaboratively to write high quality and testable code.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with members of the team to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture, and automation.
- Actively communicate and collaborate within the team and across functional boundaries.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- Coding experience in Java
- Experience working with AWS cloud products and services
- Experience with popular open source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Experience with development frameworks such as the Spring/Spring Boot framework, Hibernate and knowledge of advanced SQL
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
- Experience building command line tools
- Experience with CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with modern package managers (npm, bundler, pip etc.) and build systems (Gradle, Make etc.)