About the Role:
Highly technical position responsible for identifying and resolving issues that impact Windstream’s ILEC business through complex data manipulation and effective collaboration across cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for proactively researching and presenting issues/processes that have a significant impact on revenue and add/churn activity through data and visualization tools.
- Interacts cooperatively with multiple internal workgroups including Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Marketing executives.
- Performs data extraction and analysis to identify opportunities and takes proactive corrective action.
- Responsible for creating Tableau dashboards to disperse data and keep the organization informed on Kinetic’s performance.
- Effectively identifies and leverages information and resources necessary to complete thorough analysis.
- 8 or more years work experience in data mining and financial analysis.
- Advanced data mining skills/experience analyzing large data sources.
- Strong SQL or similar programming background.
- Advanced Tableau data visualization skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong aptitude for learning and initiative to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, support multiple assignments, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience developing reports/presentations provided to upper management.
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6+ years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.