The Role: Recruiter
The Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and presenting top talent across a diverse position portfolio within a rapidly growing startup.
- Gains a thorough understanding of the market sector and develops recruitment strategies.
- Participates in the development of recruiting strategies, job descriptions, and processes.
- Utilizes innovative and creative approaches to recruitment.
- Identifies opportunities for participation in job fairs, career fairs, and other sourcing events.
- Ensures a constant applicant flow and keeps an active database for current and future positions.
- Ensures recruitment targets are met.
- Screens resumes, conducts interviews, reference checks, and coordinates interviews with hiring managers.
- Manages job postings internally and externally.
- Maintains confidential files and data integrity.
- Partner with senior leaders to understand hiring needs and job profiles ensuring proper hiring practices.
- Contributes to team and organizational projects intended to improve processes and procedures.
- Market the company and build interest with job candidates leading to active interest
- Regularly track and report recruiting metrics.
- Work closely with the People Operations team and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of each role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Represent Fund That Flip at job fairs and other career/recruitment events
- Collaborate with recruiting partners.
- Assists with People Operations projects and other duties as requested or assigned.
We are looking for people with:
- 2-3 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a sales or financial environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation related to recruitment and selection.
- Understands and anticipates labor market trends.
- Experience utilizing various platforms including LinkedIn, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Ohio Means Jobs, etc.
- Experience sourcing sales and finance professionals.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as dictated by business needs.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and hiring events.
- Proven ability in verbal and written communication.
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adjust to frequently changing work assignments.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when working with people of diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- Ability to handle personnel records and information appropriately and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to clearly relay information appropriately to all levels of the organization, through both oral and written communication.
- Understanding of employment laws including EEOC, ADA, Civil Rights, and FLSA.
What we offer:
- Base Salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and commuter benefits.
- Unrestricted vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Stock options and 401(k).
- Education reimbursement.
Who are we?
Fund That Flip is laser-focused on offering developers a reliable source of capital so they can do what they do best – finding and rehabilitating homes, while at the same time creating new opportunities for investors to take advantage of the positive returns real estate can provide. Using modern technology, data, and access to capital via new legislation, we are modernizing the antiquated world of real estate investment.
To date, we've originated over $800 million in loans. Through our technology platform, we offer our customers a superior product and service which includes greater transparency, ease-of-use, and value-add technology tools.
Why work for us?
We’re a venture-backed start-up based in NYC with an office in Cleveland and powered by an award-winning team. We were recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America for the third year in a row.
At Fund That Flip, we value transparency, hard work, and results. We support personal and professional growth with an entrepreneurial culture that rewards those who push the bar higher for themselves and our company.