Clinical Systems Analyst II (GovPLM):
- Is primarily responsible for supporting the government product lines and assist as time permits or as assigned by the Chief Health Informatics Officer (CHIO)
- Helps identify government product lines that can be converted to DSS commercial enterprise solutions.
- Offers guidance and acts as a subject matter expert to support developmental efforts of process improvement and supportive conversion models of DSS government solutions into DSS commercial enterprise solutions.
- Functions as a clinical user advocate and consultant to maximize functional use of existing or new products, drawing on clinical knowledge and workflow experience.
- Identifies workflow and process gaps in order to make enhancement recommendations and implement change processes.
- Is self-directing, with the ability to identify priorities to achieve desired results and effectively use collaboration in driving clinical decisions.
- Has the ability to understand technical issues and be self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Works with Scrum team and Product Owner (Product Line Manager) to create a great collaborative environment.
- Provides supportive data and expertise to Senior PLMs to increase efficiency, standardization, and workflow procedures.
- Problem-solving with individuals at all levels across a broad range of departments (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, Development, Engineering, Operations, the Business Analysis Group). Works closely with these departments by leading or supporting high priority government product line related projects.
- Collaborates closely with cross-functional teams, customers and or partner company to ensure smooth working rhythms, clinical workflow mapping/analysis/diagram and information sharing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates mockups and workflows that encompass requirements and optimize end-user experience
- Collaborates across project team to refine requirements, guide development, and aid in testing
- Communicates with development and QA team to ensure mutual understanding of design prototypes, functional requirements, and testing plans
- Receives and offers constructive criticism when participating in design reviews
- Works with other CSAs to develop and contribute to companys design standards
- Helps to identify and mitigate risks.
- Collaborates with CHIO, Product Director, Senior Management, PLMs, and PMs on the strategic goals and vision for Government Products.
- Assists CHIO when cross collaborating with Commercial Product Line department on shared opportunities with products, services and innovation.
- Leads cross-functional teams, which may include customers and/or partner companies to ensure smooth working rhythms, clinical workflow mapping/analysis/diagram and information sharing.
- Contributes to the design, development, testing and implementation of products through working with Product Owner (Product Line Manager) and the Scrum team.
- Utilizes tools like Confluence to document; JIRA to assign tasks; and Azure to provide design models that communicate design information and product life cycle in a transparent manner.
- Follows process improvement models to promote timely execution of viable products.
- Manages day-to-day activities of assigned projects; communicate with the necessary groups to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within parameters set forth from Management.
- Travels when needed, including weekend travel when deemed necessary (abiding by DSS established travel guidelines).
- Travel 25 50% of the year in support of assigned products/projects and/or as required by the CHIO and or DSS Management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
- Is abreast of contemporary developments in EHR Software
- Capable of understanding potential clients workflows to make suggestions as to which Applications would be beneficial to them.
- Possesses the ability to guide staff in the fundamentals of iterative development; agile software development processes and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other non-technical departments.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills; both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates the ability to facilitate meetings.
- Strong Project Management background is desired
- Is knowledgeable of and able to use all MS Office Suite products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.
- Nurse Informatics experience
- BS Degree in appropriate clinical or administrative fields related to healthcare.
- Applicable clinical or administrative experiences in the acute care healthcare setting or applicable EHR vendor experience.
- RN, NP & or PA
- Advanced degree or training in any related field of study.
- Scrum Master Certification [CSM], Certified Scrum Product Owner [CSPO]
- CAHIMS (Certified Associate in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) HiMSS
- CPHIMS (Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) HiMSS
- ONC Health IT Certification (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology - see HealthIT.gov)
- Project Management Professional [PMP]
- Must be willing and able to attain certifications if not currently achieved
Years of experience in a similar role:
Standing10% per daySitting80% per dayWalking10% per dayStooping5% per dayLifting10 lbs. several times a day (transporting laptop, etc.)50 lbs. unassisted 25 – 50% of the year (equipment and luggage while on travel)Computer Work60% per dayTelephone Work50% per dayReading20% per dayOther, please specify30% - 60% of the year – business travel via common carrier and/or personal auto unassisted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
If you need an accommodation seeking employment with DSS, Inc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (561) 284-7373. Accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.