Accounts Payable Specialist
Fully remote - Flexible day-to-day schedule, but must available west coast timezone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Pay vendor invoices and check requests in accordance with cash flow and authorization policies to ensure accurate payments within department timelines.
- Research requests regarding tracking and payment of vendor invoices and check requests to ensure invoices and check requests are/were paid accurately and within department timelines.
- Prepare and properly record hand-check information to the Accounts Payable system to ensure all hand-checks are accounted for properly.
- Assist in ensuring the credit card program is working properly and that all information is captured and reported accurately.
- Assist in administering cash reimbursement program, ensuring all information is captured and reported accurately.
Who we’re looking for:
- One to two years experience in an Accounts Payable environment.
- Basic knowledge of Accounts Payable principles and practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform detailed work with numerical data, as well as the ability to make arithmetic computations accurately.
- Ability to perform 10-Key by touch (6,000 ksph)
- Ability to key both alpha and numeric (6,000 ksph)
- Testing 10-Key Alphanumeric
- Clean credit history as reported by a credit report.