Position Summary: The Vensure Agility Business Analyst will oversee the project framing and business analytics component of key change initiatives across the enterprise. The Business Analyst will support quantitative project prioritization, KPI development, and tracking, as well as facilitate process efficiency improvements.
- Align project sponsors and stakeholders on project objectives, scope, milestones, and timeline through a standardized project framing exercise.
- Facilitate project stakeholder identification and subsequent engagement activities to ensure that all the right people are involved and informed.
- Assist in the conversion of a project frame into a tactical project plan and handoff to the appropriate Project Manager. Validate that the project plan will achieve project frame objectives.
- Develop and execute quantitative methods to enable relative project prioritization and ROI evaluation as well as post-project business benefit validations.
- Collaborate with company leaders and department heads to develop and track enterprise-wide KPI's as well as department-specific KPI's.
- Facilitate process efficiency improvements to reduce waste while improving quality associated with routine, overhead intensive, and critical tasks across the enterprise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Knowledge,Skills and Abilities:
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience with Smartsheets and MSTeams is preferred.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor communications to facilitate executive decision-making.
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to translate high-level project objectives into discreet sequential tasks that will achieve those objectives.
- Ability to facilitate consensus even when the topic is not an area of personal subject matter expertise.
- Strong organizational skills including meeting facilitation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop processes to achieve business objectives and help build the tools needed to complete change initiative financial analyses.
- Demonstrate patience and courteous behavior.
- Up to 10% business travel required.
- Preferred 7+ years corporate experience.
- Preferred experience in finance, accounting, economics, and/or project management.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Preferred MBA, PMP and/or Lean Six Sigma certified.
Apply for this position