Work at a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing! At Wonderlic, we combine our science-based assessment background with the best talent to innovate the way modern pre-employment screening is used by the recruiting industry. Our mission is to expertly combine I/O psychology, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to ensure applicants are able to find their best jobs. Wonderlic provides the most trusted, scientifically validated assessments for sophisticated HR teams looking to identify top applicants and accurately predict on-the-job performance potential.
As a people-first company, we’re constantly on the lookout for the best and brightest minds to propel Wonderlic forward. Do you strive for excellence? Are you driven by the desire to make positive changes in the world you live in? Are you passionate about your craft? Join Wonderlic in shaping the future of our organization. We’d be happy to have you.
Sales Development Representative
Are you intellectually curious, willing to learn, and enticed by a fast-paced, hyper-growth company? At Wonderlic, we’re passionate about our people: we provide mentorship, career-development, and we promote from within. Start on your career path with us!
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be a Wonderlic brand ambassador, acting as the foundational entry-point for new customers and guiding them through their initial interactions with our sales teams to build the pipeline. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to sales and are looking for someone who is confident in aligning our team to drive visibility and revenue growth. If you’re smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
And, of course, we follow our own science. We believe in the power of potential, and this role is a great way to learn sales from the ground up.
In this role, you’ll:
- Become a product expert and learn Wonderlic’s selling practices
- Build a career in technology-focused sales
- Learn how to present a product and talk with prospects
- Keep detailed records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Support your business partners with the right sales processes, workflows, and data
- Develop and maintain sales development key performance indicators and support the rhythm of the business through daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Evaluate business performance, diagnose root causes, and prescribe action advised by data-driven insights
- Make recommendations to help improve productivity & performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging indicators
- Lead multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met
- Get paid for your performance on top of your salary
- Have defined advancement opportunities with very clear goals for moving up
- Inclusive collaborator, committed to working together to achieve success
- Committed to pursuing a career in sales
- Competitive, enthusiastic, resilient, and highly motivated
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator with a consistent track record of overachieving
- Clear communicator with a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to building trust
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you’re hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online and on the phone
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- The potential for success in a software as a service (SaaS) sales team
- Courageous learner, open to feedback and coaching, and eager to grow in your skills
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Monitor inbound lead traffic and ensure your business partners have enough information to perform
- Answer inbound calls and website inquiries, and engage in email communication with customers at the discovery, decision, and onboarding phases.
- Support Team members by scheduling and coordinating sales meetings
- Assist business partners with coordinating larger opportunities
- Help bolster a connection between the Sales department and partners across the organization
- Participate in community and career development opportunities at Wonderlic
Director of Assessment Sales
Wonderlic is now a remote organization! We’re excited for you to make us better from anywhere.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that’s passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day (even if it’s remotely)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Structured sales training and a clear career growth ladder
- Joining a startup atmosphere and the ability to grow and develop
- Extremely competitive PTO plus a paid company shutdown from 12/26 to 12/31
- Medical, dental, and vision group insurance
- Company-paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Parental and Primary Caregiver Leave after 1 year of employment
- Remote work options & flexible work arrangements
Affirmative Action Plan/Equal Employer Opportunity (AAP/EEO) Statement:
Wonderlic is proud to be an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Here, diversity is valued and celebrated, and is what makes us such a successful team. Wonderlic does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military/veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.