The Creative Group is searching for an experienced UX Designer for long term, remote, contract opportunity. A candidate who can conceive and conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes will be a good fit for this User Experience (UX) Designer position. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. If you're a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues, apply for this role today.
- Joining forces with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Organizing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Assisting other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
-Must have experience working with sites that have rules engine funciationality (validations, business rules, rules creation)
- Draw on results from user research and workflow analysis to develop captivating experiences for users of a product
- Developing tools like personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
-10+ years of UX Design experience
-Expert knowledge of working with sites that contain rules engine functionality
-A strong understanding of adaptive web design, usability principles and mobile strategies
-Candidates will be required to present a portfolio of work
-Must have demonstrated experience working within a CMS to create and update web pages
-No relocation reimbursement
Please apply here or you can reach out to Abigail Weiss at The Creative Group. Contact information listed in LinkedIn bio.