As the Andium Finance Associate you will be:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of consolidated business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
- Managing the budget process
- Overseeing regulatory reporting, frequently including tax planning and compliance
- Perform financial modeling and scenario development that drive strategy recommendations
- Perform market research that ties strategic business growth ideas, opportunities and objectives to current and/or future information technology changes and infrastructure
- Collaborate with the Andium team on the GTM/RTM/Pricing and launch for new products, as well as new software monetization and consumption strategies for the business.
Skills and Requirements:
We seek to hire individuals who bring the extraordinary drive, attention to detail and thoughtfulness to their work every day.
The specific skillsets required for this job are outlined below:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Have strong analytical and business modeling skills
- Understand the SaaS/software subscription space
- Be self-motivated and willing to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team including sales, finance, and operations
Andium is a IIoT technology company with a simple vision: to provide the world with a revolutionary industrial platform that supports leaders making meaningful change in the world by helping them monitor what they manage. Through a combination of in-house software development and limited organic hardware production, we have developed proprietary products poised to change the industry. We are seeing rapid growth and need to expand our team.
While our primary office is in the heart of New York City, we also maintain an office and facilities in Texas where much of our current customer base is located. This position will be based out of our New York Office with some travel to our facilities in Texas.