What you'll do
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensure compliance with company HR policies
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage and coordinate training (e.g., new hire orientation, CBL modules, web-based training, virtual classroom) for Distribution and/or Transportation associates
- Manage daily administrative functions of the HR office (e.g., benefits, hiring/transfers, terminations, payroll)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics management experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience, including 1 year's experience managing human resource processes OR 1 year's Walmart Stores, Inc. Human Resources experience.
- 1 year's Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year's or more developing and facilitating training programs experience.
- 2 or more years' HR management experience.
- 3 or more years' Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- ASTD Training Professional certification.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year's supervisory experience.
- PHR or SPHR Human Resources Professional certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.