Foresite Group has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic Structural Practice Area in our Denver, CO office.
Interested candidates should be team players with a solid work ethic, able to interact with clients, and able to manage projects independently while working as part of an integrated team.
- Prepares plans and specifications for structural projects within many different jurisdictions
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the structural engineering field including engineering formulas and skills
- Organizes, designs, and details to produce a complete set of drawings.
- Researches and writes reports/opinions, including due diligence investigations and code studies
- Utilizes various engineering related computer software
- Writes proposals, responses to RFP's and RFQ's, and coordinates NTP of civil projects
- Oversees and manages a team of technicians, analysts, and professionals for civil projects
- Completes project accounting responsibilities
- Oversees quality of the services delivered to our clients
- Mentors, trains, and oversees entry level staff with technical and professional development
- Manages existing client relationships while contributing to new client business development efforts
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, preferably Revit
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Works well within a team environment
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Masters in Structural Preferred
Qualifications: 10+ years of engineering experience within the structural engineering and civil design industry.