Foresite Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-starting Civil Engineering Project Manager to join our Tampa, FL office.
- Prepares plans and specifications for land development projects
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the industry
- Manages, organizes, and oversees civil designs and details to produce a complete set of drawings
- Researches and writes reports/opinions, including due diligence investigations and code studies
- Utilizes various engineering related computer software including AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Completes project accounting responsibilities
- Manages existing client relationships while contributing to new client business development efforts
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, including Civil 3D
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Works well within a team environment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Florida Licensed PE or eligibility to obtain Florida license
- Ideally has 5-7 years of engineering experience within the civil engineering and design industry
- Project management with a wide variety of land development design experience is preferred.