Foresite Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-starting Civil Engineering Project Manager to join our Portland Land Development team!
- Prepares plans and specifications for land development projects.
- Manages, organizes, and oversees civil designs and details to produce a complete set of drawings.
- Researches and writes reports/opinions, including due diligence investigations and code studies.
- Utilizes various engineering related computer software including AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Completes project accounting responsibilities.
- Manages existing client relationships while contributing to new client business development efforts.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk applications, including Civil 3D
- Outstanding communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Works well within a team environment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed PE or eligibility to obtain license
- Ideally has 5-7 years of engineering experience within the civil engineering and design industry.
- Project management with a wide variety of land development design experience is preferred.